Hospitals. Sanitary services and areas involving surface disinfection. Pharmaceuticals.
- Safe and economical disinfection and sterilisation of any object.
- Removal of biofilm from the inner surfaces of pipes.
- Elimination of odours.
- Removal of mould and mildew.
Wellness, spa, water treatment in hotels, restaurants, cooling towers and air conditioning.
- Disinfection without irritation to pool users.
- Reduction of chlorine use.
- Avoidance of biofilm formation on pool filter elements.
- Reduction of disinfectant costs.
Agriculture, livestock, aquaculture, wine, beverages. Food preservation, cold storage, slaughterhouses.
- Improving the quality and extending the expiry date of products.
- Cleaning and disinfection of machinery in food factories.
- Elimination of odours and mould.Elimination of biofilm on the inner surface of pipes.
Industrial water effluent treatment; reuse.
- Disinfection of water circulating in cooling towers and effluents with presence of helminths.
- The elimination of odours.
- Elimination of all pathogenic microorganisms, fungi, bacteria, viruses and fungal spores.
- Reduction of wastewater volume